Fundraising with Southern Kernels
Let Southern Kernels help you put the “FUN” back into your Fundraising! We are happy to help you and your organization meet your fundraising goals. We believe that giving back to the community is an integral part of the success of our business that is why we are excited to be a part of your team. We offer 8 flavors in your choice of our classic Silver Southern Kernels half-gallon tin, a 6 cup Southern Kernels bag.
With popcorn being the #1 Snack Food in America, it would only be wise for your organization to raise funds with this delicious treat.
When you add our premium popcorn you can expect nothing but unprecedented success!
Selling our popcorn is fast, easy and profitable
- Profit on each item
- No up-front cost
- No minimum orders
- Excellent Support Staff
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Your organization will fill out our fundraiser applications form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in to one of our locations.
2) After we review it someone will contact you in regards to when you can pick up ordering supplies if there are no issues.
3) Pre-orders are taken by team members, until fundraiser time is completed.
4) Team members collect monies and turn them into your organization’s leader.
5) Your organization tallies orders onto our Master Order Sheet (provided). Contact Southern Kernels Gourmet Popcorn to arrange a time with a company manager to turn in Master Order Sheet and release the monies collected to Southern Kernels Gourmet Popcorn, LLC (we will accept ONE check from the organization).
6) Southern Kernels Gourmet Popcorn will complete your order within 7-10 business days of step 4 being completed and contact your organization of your order’s completion. (Additional shipping charges may apply for orders requiring shipping)
It’s just that simple! Contact us today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) How long should I run my fundraiser?
We suggest running your fundraiser for 2-3 weeks at the most.
2) How long does it take to complete my order?
This is largely dependent upon the size of your order, but typically we ask that you allow 7-10 business days to complete all orders.
3) Can my customers pay with checks?
If customers wish to pay with checks they must make them out to your organization, we will accept only ONE check from your organization.
4) How much does my organization make from the fundraiser?
Groups make 45% of all sales.
5) Do you offer custom labels?
Custom labels are available for a small additional cost, please email email@example.com for additional information.
6) Is there any up-front cost?
There is absolutely no up-front cost to participate in a fundraiser with Southern Kernels.
7) Can I order flavors not listed on the fundraiser order sheet?
Yes, ordering flavors not list on the order sheets may be possible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.